My passion is to be of service to others.
I began my career as a bodyworker addressing my clients’ physical ailments and understanding how are informed by their emotional experiences. In 2010, I was called to work with expectant families. Since then I have spent thousands of hours supporting families by preparing them physically, mentally, and emotionally in welcoming their children. In 2016, I began a Master’s Degree through Bastyr University in Maternal Child Health Systems to improve hospital experiences for all people.
- Birthing from Within Birth Doula Training-2015- Virginia Boboro
- Spinning Babies- 2015- Nicole Morales, LPM
- Understanding Electronic Fetal Monitoring- 2014- Dodi Gauthier, RN
- Neonatal Resuscitation- 2014-Karen Strange, RN
- Managing 3rd Stage of Labor-2013- Karnie Seymore- Brown, LPM
- Placenta Encapsulation Workshop 2012- Carrlie Kenner, CD (DONA)
- Foundation for Best Practice in Lactation Care- 2012- Evergreen Perinatal Services
- DONA Birth Doula Skills Workshop- 2012- Penny Simkin, PT
- Arvigo Technique- 2016- Trudy Zimmerly
- Prenatal Massage- 2011- Elizabeth Rose, LMT , CD (DONA)
- Ceremony- 2011- Tom Brown Jr.
- Anatomy Trains I- 2010- Peter Ehlers, LMT
- 650 hour Massage Therapy Training Program- 2009- Ashland Institute of Massage
- Polarity Therapy & Somatic Emotional Release- 2009- Bruce Burger, LMT
- Apprenticeship in OrthoBionomy-2008- Kim Lincoln, LMP
- Reiki Level II Attuned